Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Well here goes the assessment post. So far in this topic I have to admit that I have not done very much, partially because I have a bad habit of procrastination that I really need to break, and partly because some of the things that are asked of me simply do not fit with who I am.

In regards to blogger I have done almost nothing, the only posts that are up there are the ones that were explicitly required by the course pretty much with a grand total of 5 posts once this one goes up, I had actually forgotten that I even had a blog during the holiday break. The aesthetics haven't really changed, I looked at some of the other options but decided to just stick with my original one. Likewise I have not really commented on other blogs since, once again, I didn't even remember having this to begin with, and besides that I tend to just remain anonymous when I'm online, very rarely do I poke my head out to give comment or post on a site. I have recently left a comment on Gatt's blog though it currently cannot be viewed as it is awaiting approval.

As for delicious, once again I have only done what was required at the minimum, I have not needed it since any website that I have needed to access elsewhere I have had memorized or it was to check something on a site that had already been accessed on the computer, e.g. youtube. I have added the majority of the classes blogs to the list, as well as a ew sites that I frequent, namely this, this and this.

And flickr has been abandoned in favor of the tried and true Deviantart for me. I have put up 6 of the pieces that I have done which is the limit of the images that I have really looked at on the site so if you really wanted to see my fav images on flickr at this point in time simply visit my flickr page.

Well that's about it, hopefully I don't fail too miserably at this, and I'll be trying my best not to leave it until the last minute like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment