Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Catch up work

Well this is to catch up on the work which I forgot to do, hopefully I'll still be able to get a pass at least.
In regards to the delicious website, I have to admit that it is an interesting idea, and I may end up using it eventually but for now I honestly do not like using it. I tend to avoid most sites that are considered anything like social networking as I don't like people seeing what I am up to unless they are friends of mine. So for now I will likely only do the bare minimum in regards to the course, though we'll see whether it changes later.
Here is my delicious account: http://delicious.com/RealImpactArt

And I might as well cover flickr while I'm here. Really flickr just seems to me as more of an image upload site than anything else. I make use of Deviantart for my admittedly small gallery of images and there I can get access to a great art based community that can help me, I don't have any sort of feeling like that in regards to flickr, so I'm unlikely to ever really use it since it just seems so bland. Though I do realize that it is good for just sharing images, I'd rather do it withn a community that i know is into art.

No comments:

Post a Comment